W.T. Glover & Associates Payrolling Service
An effective labor risk and cost management tool for your companies employees. Payrolling is also utilized when companies hire former employees, consultants, interns or other company-sourced employees for short or long-term temporary staffing needs. Payrolling is not for temporary staff utilized as a result of Glover Staffing Solutions’ sourcing efforts.
- Glover processes and maintains employee paperwork including the W4 and I-9 and distributes paychecks and pays all required taxes.
- Glover is the employer of record and assumes much of the employment risk and management of risk.
- The markup Glover charges for payrolled staff is significantly less than our standard rate for Temp/Contract workers.
- Glover assumes administrative responsibilities and rate exposure for state unemployment insurance.
- Glover assumes all workers compensation insurance costs, injury management and rate exposure.
- You can put newly hired candidates for permanent openings into Glover’s payrolling program on a 30/60/90 day trial basis. This trial period can be integrated into your standard hiring procedure and used for all new hires.
Why Glover Staffing Solutions?
At Glover Staffing Solutions, we have fine-tuned our employee recruiting and selection systems to be all about finding employees who both nail the key skill and experience requirements but also have the soft profile that often makes the difference.
We constantly measure the impact of our work on our client’s business, and look for opportunities to have even greater impact.