Today’s economy forces businesses and organizations to make tough choices concerning their employees, both one of their biggest expenses and greatest assets. Employment costs such as insurance, healthcare, taxes, and benefits are soaring, while at the same time companies are under great pressure to do more with less. Companies are urged to run “lean.”
The answer to managing staffing costs, maintaining productivity while running “lean” and preparing for economic recovery is strategic staffing.
Benefits of Temporary Staffing
Mitigate Rising Costs
Healthcare costs, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, Social Security and other staffing costs continue to rise each year. Glover Staffing Solutions can help:
- Provide workers for special projects and peak workloads without increasing fixed payroll costs.
- Reduce overtime labor costs by letting temporary employees work the extra hours.
- By paying benefits, unemployment, taxes, and other expenses that Glover assumes responsibility for in regard to their temporary workers.
Absenteeism and employees who don’t match the needs of particular jobs lead to wasted time and effort. Glover can help by:
- Offering temporary-to-hire options that allow you to try out new employees.
- Providing temporary help during peak periods to prevent burnout among core employees, reducing absenteeism and worker’s compensation claims.
- Smoothing fluctuations in workload; allowing you to run “lean” and help to avoid layoffs.
Using Glover Staffing Solutions saves time in several ways:
- We recruit, screen, interview, and reference check to attract potential employees. All you need to do is simply select them for hire.
- Because of Glover Staffing Solutions’ pre-employment screening for needed education & skills, less training is necessary prior to beginning work.
- We take care of the temporary associates’ payroll and associated costs.
- Hiring help as needed allows you to respond to market demands quickly without adding full-time staff.
- During a hiring freeze, temporary workers can handle the workload without increasing the direct hire headcount.
- Letting temporary workers handle non-core business functions allows regular staff to concentrate on core competencies.
Employers that engage the services of Glover Staffing Solutions for temporary employees get an opportunity to observe employee performance, qualifications and work habits before offering the temporary worker a permanent job. This can cut down on turnover once the trial period is complete and both the employee and employer are satisfied the job is a good fit. Using Glover Staffing Solutions for staffing placements can result in tremendous savings related to turnover, training costs and the intangible costs of turnover, such as employee morale.
Why Glover Staffing Solutions?
At Glover Staffing Solutions, we have fine-tuned our Temp /Contract employee recruiting and selection systems to be all about finding employees who both nail the key skill and experience requirements but also have the soft profile that often makes the difference.
We constantly measure the impact of our work on our client’s business, and look for opportunities to have even greater impact.